I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing yard after a month and a half I got out of the hospital I went through three weeks of rehab I called to get my motorcycle back insurance company had them tow it to my house when I got it back seat the customer sheets I had made for it was missing I called the yard the guy said that Jay had had it under the counter they took it off because my son Ashton so would get ruined ask if I can come pick it up and I didn't have a chance because of my accident I was able to still finally got to the point where I called to ask them if they could send it to me and they did not know where was to the owner I believe it was in he gave me attitude it's been here a long time and we don't I don't know where it is phyllis being in his physician to motorcycle with the seat on it and I should be there when I come to get it motorcycle seat

This person wrote the review about J And D Joshuas Towing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants J And D Joshuas Towing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by J And D Joshuas Towing motorcycle seat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with J And D Joshuas Towing?

Comments

Punctuation is your friend.

Dude, you need to go back for more rehab